NuVision Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to support our growth in the development and application of new advanced technologies at our Pittsburgh location. The successful candidate will be energetic, highly motivated and self-driven to deliver innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges.
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- BS in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical with a minimum of 5 years progressive experience.
- Knowledge and experience with design tools utilizing Solidworks, AutoCad, MathCad, ANSYS or similar analytical software.
- Experience with fluid systems, piping systems design and thermal analysis.
- Experience with commercial nuclear power plant design and modification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated history in developing analytical reports, test reports and procedures.
- Experience solving complex problems requiring in-depth analysis with multiple factors.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment is key to this role.
We have opportunities to become engaged in fluid / heat transfer systems, MSIP® (Mechanical Stress Improvement Process), robotics and hands on integration and testing. Occasional travel for short field assignments is required.
NuVision Engineering offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefit programs including health care, dental, vision, PTO and a 401k plan.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org be considered to join our growing team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NuVision Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
NuVision Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.