NuVision Engineering is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to support our growth in the development and application of new advanced technologies at our Mooresville NC location. The successful candidate will be energetic, highly motivated and self-driven to help the engineering team deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges.
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- BS in Engineering, preferably Software Engineering , Computer Science or other Control related subject with a minimum of 5 years progressive experience.
- Experience with real time control software for PC and PLC based systems and in-depth experience with OPC, CAN bus, Profibus and Modbus fieldbus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio (C/C++) and IEC61131 (ST/LD/SFC, visualizations etc.).
- Experience with control system hardware, DC motor control and an understanding of robotic systems and controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated history in developing technical documentation, manuals and test procedures is valued.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment is key to this role.
- Occasionally travel for short field assignments is required.
NuVision Engineering offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefit programs including health care, dental, vision, PTO and a 401k plan.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered to join our growing team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NuVision Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
NuVision Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.